The One compliment I could have concerning soviet is how excellent they are at paid squatting while nobody else would even believe in such. ~, HRB

system@μ.+ system@μ.+
Tue Oct 6 03:18:02 EDT 2020

Congress: (Second proposed amendment to U.S. Constitution.)
That any legal voter may use their vote to vote -1 vote towards any canidate if they feel inclined to do so. ~, dr.hrb

Congress: (First proposed amendment to U.S. Constitution.)

"That any government or law enforcement seat in the United States can only be filled by at least second generation U.S. citizens born in the United States, with both of their parents being born in the United States."
~, dr.hrb

"Nah, I aint seen nothing but a f'king cop." ~, HRB

dr.hrb.freeshell.org

Vote for me!
..but I'm voting for john smith (of mount shasta) this year.