Clearing Archive Roboposter
roboposter at lightlink.com
Fri Oct 16 18:06:03 EDT 2020
PENALTY UNIVERSES: TIGER UNIVERSE SYMBOLS
All commercial rights are reserved to the author, who currently
wishes to remain anonymous and therefore is writing under the
pen name of "The Pilot". Individuals may freely copy these files
on the internet for their own use and they may be made available
on any web server who does not charge for them and who does not
alter their contents.
READ #5A FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE.
TIGER IMPLANT UNIVERSE
(The Goal To Eat)
SECTION 2: SYMBOLS
June 15, 1987
(I found about 3/4 of these and then finally found platen 1.
I got the rest, and made corrections on a subsequent pass after
running platen 1 on the goal To Eat. Everything here read on
the meter at one point or another, but I could not at that
time take this to an FNing platen. Past a certain point, I
was picking up charge on similar items in other penalty universes
when I tried to go further with this section. So I began running
platen 1 and spotting symbol items on other goals and mapping out
the entire series of penalty universes. Eventually the whole
mess fell apart with a huge persistent FN and I never really
got this platen fully straightened out. There are probably errors
and missing items and things out of sequence. But this platen
was close enough to take off a lot of charge and let me get
to the items of platen 1 (which will go to an FNing platen) and
it should at least give you an idea about how these things fit
together. - Aug 1996).
This section defines the basic symbols used in the implant
universe. At this point, you are in a space with at least 5
dimensions. The symbols are 3 dimensional pictures, but there
is a bit of a time component (you can feel a bit of motion in
them) which is 4th dimensional thickness (i.e. each one is
really a series of 3 dimensional pictures layered in a 4th
dimension to give the appearance of motion) that seem
to be stacked up (in a 5th dimensional direction) like a pile of
photographs. You reach through this deck of symbols seeing each
one in turn. As you see each one, you get the intention "THIS
Each symbol is in the pile twice. The original form is in the first
half and the alter-ised form is in the second half. The second half
was done in reverse order. I.E., this goes A, B, C, then C, B, A.
The meaning and the basic scene are the same in the two copies
of the symbol. The alterations in the second half mainly consist
of changes in color and direction. I.E., something that's blue the
first time might be green the second and the right and left sides of
the picture might be switched as in a mirror image. The later
version is the alterised one that persisted and it feels more
"natural" than the original.
Sometimes you may have to compare the two copies of the symbol
and spot the difference
Sometimes they make a minor addition or change to the picture.
Usually something uncomfortable such as seeing exactly what it is
that is being buried in the second picture only, but this is not
It seems like they had to use symbol items at the beginning of
the implant to give any meaning to the mockups, because these
things were new and undefined and when the implant was first
done, you wouldn't have even known who the good guys and the
bad guys were. The rest of the implant would all have been
The first item immediately follows the last item of platen 1 on
the goal "To Eat".
1. As you reach, you encounter the basic symbols. These are
like a stack of 3 dimensional pictures. You know that if you reach
for them, you will gain understanding.
TO EAT IS TO REACH FOR UNDERSTANDING
2. You connect with the thought of each symbol in turn.
TO EAT IS TO CONNECT WITH THOUGHT
3. As you connect to the first symbol, you realize this:
TO EAT IS THE BASIS OF ALL SYMBOLOGY
4. Now you contact the first and most basic symbols of all existence
TO EAT IS TO CONTACT SYMBOLS
5. Now you realize that through this you will achieve an
understanding of all existence
TO EAT IS TO KNOW THE BASIS OF ALL EXISTENCE
* * *
6. You reach into the first symbol. A brown tiger is eating a gray
monkey as the sun moves through the sky from right to left. The
tiger is on a small hill above a purple jungle.
THIS MEANS TIME
7. A gray bolder rolls down a hill
THIS MEANS MOTION
8. A brown tiger looks out over a purple grassy plain with light
green lamas. A gray waterbuck is visible in the background. The
tiger is up on the gray rocks.
THIS MEANS SPACE
9. A brown tiger leaps with a great bound between gray rocks
THIS MEANS ENERGY
10. A brown tiger watches black natives struggling to lift the
carcass of a gray waterbuck (water buffalo). They are by the
THIS MEANS MASS
11. a tiger watches a family of zebras together in the tall grass
THIS MEANS AFFINITY
12. There is a waterhole. It is almost a small lake but shallow.
There are gray monkeys and green vultures and gray waterbucks
and other animals in different areas around it.
THIS MEANS REALITY
13. A tiger by the carcass of an antelope in the grass looks
warningly at another tiger.
THIS MEANS COMMUNICATION
14. A beautiful little yellow horse (about 1 foot high like the dawn
horse) sits facing a brown tiger who admires him. The horse is on
the left. They are in the grassland near a tree.
THIS MEANS ADMIRATION
15. A tree stands in the grasslands. The trunk is orange and the
leaves are purple. It absorbs energy from the sun (which is to
the right) and from the earth and it seems to be getting bigger.
THIS MEANS GROWTH
16. The next symbol is the jungle with trees and purple foliage
and shadows and vines. Some gray monkeys and a small brown
snake are almost in view. Its very aesthetic and interesting
THIS MEANS ADVENTURE
17. A gray monkey is in the tall grass
THIS MEANS FOOD (THAT WHICH IS EATEN)
18. A brown tiger is biting a gray monkey in the purple jungle
THIS MEANS EATING
19. Pink and yellow stripped zebras are running across the
THIS MEANS FAST
20. A tiger struggles uphill
THIS MEANS DIFFICULT
21. A brown tiger is in mid air tumbling over a waterfall (on the
left). A blue eagle and a red lizard bird are in the air watching
and a pink rhino and a red croc are at the bottom in the water
THIS MEANS DISORIENTATION
22. There is a sort of earthquake. There are gray monkeys and
some brown tigers jumping around up on the gray rocks and it is
all shaking and rocks are flying in all directions.
THIS MEANS DISORDER
23. A brown tiger falls into a tree on the right and his cheek
is pierced by a branch.
THIS MEANS PAIN
24. Yellow ants are swarming over bodies (on the left) next to
the river (on the right) and there is a tiger tied by a vine to
a tree with ants swarming over him. He is struggling.
THIS MEANS TORTURE
25. There is a gray volcano slightly to the left. It has violet and
green flames. Rust red winged creatures (lizard birds - devils)
are circling above it. They appear small because this is in the
distance and the volcano is vast. You can see one carrying
something but you can't see what.
THIS MEANS HELL
26. A brown tiger tears at the flesh of a gray waterbuck
THIS MEANS ACHIEVEMENT
27. A light green toucan (tropical bird) flies from right to left
toward a tree near the waterhole
THIS MEANS FLYING
28. A reddish pink rhino is charging a brown tiger and catching him
in the stomach with his horn (the tiger is in mid leap). The rhino is
on the left. They are in the grassland. The rhino looks sort of
like a triceratops with a big shield behind his head
THIS MEANS ATTACK
29. A gray waterbuck charges a brown tiger. The waterbuck is on
the right. The tiger is stepping aside.
THIS MEANS AVOIDANCE
30. Black natives are skinning a yellow & white giraffe with big
THIS MEANS CUT
31. It is dark in the grassland with a tree to the left. A pink and
yellow zebra looks to the left in terror at a rust red lizard bird
(like a pterodactyl but really files rather than glides and has a
snake head - they look sort of like gargoyles or flying devils). A
rock dropped by another lizard flying above has broken the
zebras back. A brown tiger watches
THIS MEANS TERROR
32. A great gray stone statue of a monkey. It is a monkey god.
Its hands are uplifted.
THIS MEANS GOD
33. Black natives are sitting in the village eating. You can see the
cutup remains of a gray waterbuck. A brown tiger watches from
THIS MEANS STEALTH
34. A black native is on his back (head to right) with a brown tiger
ontop of him. The native is struggling and holds a knife crosswise
in the tigers mouth cutting the lips and the back of the mouth to
either side. Blood flows from the tigers mouth
THIS MEANS BLEED
35. A black native who is wearing a yellowish loincloth and
holding a big spear.
THIS MEANS TROUBLE
36. A procession of black natives climb the gray rocks. They
have the body of a brown boar on poles. The procession goes up
from right to left.
THIS MEANS DEFEAT
37. A dirty messed up brown tiger, skinny and with his fur in
tatters, is hiding among the rocks. He is missing teeth.
THIS MEANS HOPELESSNESS
38. A brown tiger hangs on the side of a gray rock cliff. He has
been climbing but is too tired to continue. The rocks are on the
THIS MEANS WEAKNESS
39. There is a brown boar (wild pig with tusks). It is snorting and
THIS MEANS FEROCIOUS
40. A tiger looks longingly at a monkey up out of reach in a tree.
THIS MEANS NEED
41. A black native lassos a pink and yellow zebra with a purple
vine rope. The native is on the right.
THIS MEANS CAPTURE
42. A green and violet (splotchy coloration) kangaroo hops out
from a bush startling a brown tiger. The kangaroo is on the
THIS MEANS SURPRISE
43. A brown tigress (female tiger) is sitting a den.
THIS MEANS SENSATION
44. A brown tiger hits an orange one with his paw. The orange
tiger is to the left. You are looking from behind (over the
shoulder of) the brown one.
THIS MEANS STRIKE.
45. An immaculate brown tiger is sitting upright in the grass facing
THIS MEANS BEAUTY
46. A pink elephant on the left hits a charging tiger who is on the
right. The elephant's tusk is smashing into the tiger's cheek and
you can see some of the tiger's teeth shattering.
THIS MEANS BREAK
47. A tiger stumbles around a waterhole
THIS MEANS DIZZY
48. There is a pit with the remains of a purple covering of leaves
around it. A pink and yellow zebra lies at the bottom with stakes
piercing it. A brown tiger cub is struggling to climb out of it. A
black native is to the left holding a spear ready to throw.
THIS MEANS TRAP
49. A brown tiger (facing right) is defecating
THIS MEANS DEGRADATION
50. Brown tiger cubs are playing with their mother watching.
THIS MEANS OBLIGATION
51. A brown tiger tears at the flesh of a lama. The lama is slightly
greenish in color. No blood splatters.
THIS MEANS SUCCESS
52. A giant green and silver spider with a white jewel in its
forehead spins and orange web. A brown tiger watches. The
spider is to the left. It is at least 5 times bigger than the tiger.
THIS MEANS CREATION
53. High grass is blowing in the wind. The sun is bright and warm
and the sky is blue.
THIS MEANS CONTENTMENT
54. A brown tiger is on his back, pierced by a spear.
THIS MEANS AGONY
55. A brown tiger is resting in the jungle in the dark.
THIS MEANS RECOVERY
56. There is a tigers den with a male, female, and 3 cubs. The
tigers are brown. It looks peaceful.
THIS MEANS HOME
57. An orange leopard with green spots leaps from a tree behind a
brown tiger. The tiger is to the right.
THIS MEANS AMBUSH
58. A pink elephant is throwing a brown tiger in the air.
THIS MEANS STRENGTH
59. A small brown snake is sinking its fangs into something (partial
view of a lama) as it contracts around it and squeezes.
THIS MEANS FAILURE
60. A green alter is in the jungle. There is a body of a gray
monkey on it (the alter is not overgrown with vines).
THIS MEANS WORSHIP
61. A blue eagle is on the back of a pink and yellow zebra who is
running to the right. The zebra's head is turned back and is
bleeding and has great tears of flesh pulled out of his cheek and
his eye is missing. The eagle is tearing at him and has a strip of
flesh in his beak.
THIS MEANS TEAR
62. There is a handsome brown tiger leaping among the rocks.
THIS MEANS YOU
63. A brown tiger is running through the grass.
THIS MEANS RUN (GO FAST)
64. A brown tiger looks up at a vast roaring waterfall. The
waterfall is on the left.
THIS MEANS FORCE
65. A gray monkey is hiding under a tree. A brown tiger is
searching for him but cannot find him.
THIS MEANS HIDING
66. There is a far off jungle on the other side of the grassland. A
bit of the nearby jungle is visible to the right.
THIS MEANS DISTANCE
67. A big orange tiger pacing through the grass (note opposite
color from you).
THIS MEANS COMPETITION
68. A gray waterbuck is crashing through the jungle and a brown
tiger is chasing after him. They are going to the right.
THIS MEANS HUNTING
69. A brown tiger is stealing the hindleg of a gray waterbuck.
Black natives have their back to him and are looking the other
way. The tiger is on the right.
THIS MEANS CHEATING
70. A brown tiger watches the antics of a gray monkey with a
yellow stripe on his back.
THIS MEANS AMUSED
71. A brown tiger (on the left) steps in a burning campfire.
THIS MEANS BURN
72. A greenish lama is drinking from the waterhole. Behind his
back a red croc is creeping forward with his mouth wide open.
The croc looks happy and is on the left (slightly bigger longer
legs than earth crocs - these crocs could hop when on land).
THIS MEANS DUMB
73. A Brown tiger runs from a gray waterbuck.
THIS MEANS FLEE
74. A brown tiger jumps between two gray rocks
THIS MEANS LEAP
75. A Brown tiger on the right watches mesmerized as brown,
purple, yellow and green monkeys dance around a fire with green
and purple flames to the beat of black and brown drums played by
black natives. the fire is on the left and the drums are behind it.
THIS MEANS TRANCE
76. Green vultures are picking over the body of a brown tiger.
THIS MEANS DECAY
77. There is a big hole in the ground. The black natives are
pushing something into it but you can't quite make out what it is.
THIS MEANS TO LOSE
78. A blue eagle is sitting on the stiff leg of a dead pink and
yellow zebra (rigor mortis). The eagle is to the left.
THIS MEANS STIFF
79. A dark and turbulent river winds through the jungle. It flow
from right to left and froths like there are rapids.
THIS MEANS TURMOIL
80. A rock area high above the grass and jungle. The sun glitters
on the rocks. There is some grass and some gray monkeys
climbing around and a green vulture in the sky.
THIS MEANS SKILL
81. A gray monkey has thrown a piece of green fruit which hits a
brown tiger in the nose. The monkey is on the right.
THIS MEANS THROW
82. A brown tiger roars at an elephant
THIS MEANS ROAR
83. There is a tigers den with brown tigers - male, female, and 3
cubs. A brown boar is running around in it. The tigers are
snarling. It is chaotic.
THIS MEANS UPSET
84. A brown tiger facing left looks sorrowfully at the dead body
of a gray monkey with a yellow stripe who has been slashed by
a tiger's claws.
THIS MEANS REGRET
85. A herd of green lamas is stampeding
THIS MEANS CONFUSION
86. A brown tiger has come upon a sleeping rhino and is quietly
backing away. The rhino is reddish pink and has a big armor
plate behind its head (looks more like a triceratops than a rhino).
The rhino is on the left. They are on the riverbank.
THIS MEANS SLEEPING
87. There is a native village with huts of brown straw and some
black natives standing around.
THIS MEANS DANGER
88. Bright blue bats fly out of a cave. The rock is green and the
foliage around it is purple. The cave is on the left.
THIS MEANS MYSTERY
89. A black native spears a pink ostrich with his head in the
THIS MEANS UNAWARE
90. A wide open tiger's mouth, tilted slightly to the right.
3 teeth are missing, 2 broken, and others have black spots and
holes in them. Particles of food are caught in the teeth and
THIS MEANS ROT
91. An old brown tiger stumbles along.
THIS MEANS DISABILITY
92. A brown tiger has bands of black energy crosswise through his
THIS MEANS EVIL
93. Natives with torches run through the night. A stampeding
pink rhino is behind them.
THIS MEANS PANIC
94. A brown tiger is lying in the grass panting watching pink and
yellow zebras run off in the distance.
THIS MEANS TIREDNESS
95. A spear is sticking in the flank of a brown tiger.
THIS MEANS INJURY
96. A yellow and white giraffe runs from a brown tiger. They
are running from left to right.
THIS MEANS FEAR
97. A brown tiger going over a gray cliff
THIS MEANS FALL
98. A cage made of something like bamboo is in the jungle. It is
THIS MEANS ENTRAPMENT
99. There is some meat on a spit cooking over a fire. The stones
ringing the open fire are gray.
THIS MEANS HOT
100. A bolt of lightning strikes a tree on the side of the trail. It
strikes with great force. The trail runs off to the right.
THIS MEANS ELECTRICAL
(or - this means zap)
101. It is snowing. There are patches of snow on the gray rocks.
THIS MEANS COLD
102. A wild brown boar is being cut open with a knife. The black
native doing it is partially visible.
THIS MEANS KILL
103. A pink and yellow zebra lies dead in the desert. He is slightly
to the left. A blue bat is draining his blood. A red lizzard bird
(devil) is in the sky. A yellow reptile watches. The parched
earth is purple/gray. There is a pink skull and the pink skeleton
of a tiger.
THIS MEANS DEATH
104. A volcano on the left is erupting. Lava flows and there is
smoke and burning. Black natives and gray waterbucks and many other
creatures are running in panic.
THIS MEANS DOOM
105. A gray waterbuck is charging at a brown tiger. A tigress is
THIS MEANS TO FIGHT
106. A brown tiger stands on the rocks. he is tall and proud.
There is an alter before him on which is the carcass of a gray
waterbuck. A procession of black natives moving from right to
left is carrying more carcasses to him. There are more carcasses
pilled on the grassy plain and other creatures wait patiently to be
slaughtered for him.
THIS MEANS WIN
107. You see a landscape below you (this is the original inverted
version of the big map).
the far jungle (purple)
x x brown grassland
x * * * * /
gray rocks x * purple /river
x * jungle /
x x * trail /
* * %%%%
* * %%% swamp
THIS MEANS THE UNIVERSE
108. A wide dirt trail leads between the trees in the jungle. The
trail disappears off to the left.
THIS MEANS PROCEED
* * * end of section II part A
Then comes part B. It begins with the item "This Means Proceed",
and the colors and directions are reversed. It seems like you're
going one way and then you've swung around and are going the other
way. Then you get the map again, and everything is switched right
to left etc. Now the mountains are brown, the jungles are green,
etc. and everything carries on in reverse order. The brown tigers
become orange tigers, the pink elephants become gray, etc.
If reading this was at all restimulative, then spot "To Eat Is
Native State" at the top of platen 1, and spot being pushed into
it and pushing others into it.
================ http://www.clearing.org ====================
Fri Oct 16 18:06:02 EDT 2020
Send mail to archive at lightlink.com saying help
================== http://www.lightlink.com/theproof ===================
Learning implies Learning with Certainty or Learning without Certainty.
Learning across a Distance implies Learning by Being an Effect.
Learning by Being an Effect implies Learning without Certainty.
Therefore, Learning with Certainty implies Learning, but
not by Being an Effect, and not across a Distance.
More information about the Clear-L