xfl3.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter roboposter at lightlink.com
Wed Oct 21 18:06:02 EDT 2020

            ART MATRIX  PO 880  Ithaca, NY  14851-0880  USA
                   (607) 277-0959, Fax (607) 277-8913

            'The Paths of Lovers Cross in the Line of Duty.'

                      HOW HISTORY WILL PERCEIVE US

                Copyright (C) 1990 by Homer Wilson Smith

     We can choose two paths.

     We can take the stand most acceptable to our present fellows in
which case our future peers will consider us fools.

     Or we can take the stand most aggravating to our present fellows,
in which case our future peers will consider us visionaries.

     Which is it going to be?

     Present acceptance or future acceptance?

     Who does History remember?

     Those that agreed?

     Or those that stood alone?

     The Great Ones always stood alone.  For a while.

                                                                  PAGE 2

                This page left blank for your comments.

Wed Oct 21 18:06:02 EDT 2020
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/fractals/xfl3.memo