..hey, if you can't handle church, don't reach for any. [o;-)

system@μ.+*.₣. system@μ.+*.₣.
Sat Oct 24 16:46:34 EDT 2020

P.s.. ..if your one of those methheads who don't realisticly see your self kicking anytime soon, my perscription for you is :
EITHER
Literally eating mashed potatoes (idahoian) + apple juice + fresh grapefruit, instead of your usual piss crystal toilet mint medley.
OR
Risparidal + Depakoat + Seroquel, followed by the above perscription if the other doctor releases you.
THEN
Try to eat and live properly, and refrain from being a f'kup.

  ~, HRB

Congress: (Second proposed amendment to U.S. Constitution.)
____________________
"That any legal voter may use their vote to vote -1 vote towards any canidate if they feel inclined to do so." ~, dr.hrb

Congress: (First proposed amendment to U.S. Constitution.)
_____________
"That any government or law enforcement seat in the United States can only be filled by at least second generation U.S. citizens born in the United States, with both of their parents being born in the United States."
~, dr.hrb

A vote for Hunter Reon Barnes is a vote against unentertaining non-functional inbretard soviet nazi pirate fashist dictopia and desolation and only the dumbest of sadists would vote otherwise, plus they're usually the only names allowed on the ballot or counting the votes.. until otherwise.

Vote for Hunter.

dr.hrb.freeshell.org
888.919.5766
530.500.2001
404 N. Mt. Shasta #159

And FYI kids, the bible was obviously written as a bifold yoke to premature saints who would possibly transend it and all the misunderstanders of it who were sure to splinter it 4,000 directions thus spreading it quickly and is third grade japanese reading material.

..but feel free to grope around in the dark for bizzaro santa claus / a genie who could grant donkeywish unnegated by santa somehow until you can't. ~, HRB

..and if anyone wants to buy a metapiss crystal for personal usage, I think they're stupid, but will manufacture one for them from one of my pissings for $50, which is legal (as legal as shipping caffine from india)..
Disclaimer:
Anyone who has intentionally drank my piss was working in a loony bin, and would buy my piss crystals in a heartbeat, but are dead for other reasons including being pissheads, and anyone buying my piss crystals from me works in a loony bin and would also want my sh'twater crystal for $75.

..and a quick remedy for idiocy, stupidity, moronity, pleasure that isn't, and every other form of potato is pasturization, literally rig a suana to above 100  but not unnessesarily high on the suana thermometer and have the potato in the suana for 20 minutes, top rack.