ADORE516

homer at lightlink.com homer at lightlink.com
Mon May 7 03:06:03 EDT 2012

      NATURE OF THE ALLTHATIS

      The AllThatIs is a zero dimensional operating actuality.

      Space and time are a multidimensional virtual reality, projected in
the conscious substrate of the AllThatIs.

      The AllThatIs consists of the ONE and the MANY.

      The ONE we call Source, and MANY we call conscious units.

      It is not true that the ONE is cause and the MANY are effect.

      Cause is bidirectionally distributed across both the ONE and the
MANY.

      "Source sources only when will casts."

      The ONE doesn't start it, the MANY do.

      The ONE and the MANY are co eternal, neither arises out of the
other, and neither returns to the other.

      The ONE and the MANY do however remain eternally connected to each
other.

      Even during a state of total timeless non manifestation, the MANY
still exists and is operating in a state of eternal sleep.

      Blood flows even while the body is at rest.

      Operation is interaction between the ONE and the MANY.

      Operation never ceases.

      Basic promise is to adore operation.

      Homer

Homer Wilson Smith     The Paths of Lovers    Art Matrix - Lightlink
(607) 277-0959 KC2ITF        Cross            Internet Access, Ithaca NY
homer at lightlink.com    In the Line of Duty    http://www.lightlink.com

Tue Jun 19 14:47:09 EDT 2007

Mon May  7 03:06:03 EDT 2012
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/homer/adore516.memo