ADORE202 (fwd)

Homer Wilson Smith HomerWSmith at lightlink.com
Thu Jan 24 15:32:03 EST 2019

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 12:00:05 -0500 (EST)
From: homer at lightlink.com
To: homer at lightlink.com
Subject: ADORE202

      DREAMS

      ((This posting depends heavily on the ideas of symbols and
referents, a full discussion of which can be found at

      The Proof
      http://www.lightlink.com/theproof

      Without understanding symbols and referents clearly, this
posting won't make any sense.))

      There are actually very few differences between sleep dreams and
the waking state.

      Both are projections of virtual space/time realities in
consciousness.

      In both the dreamer can be either lucid or non lucid.

      Non lucid means implied referents are more real and important to
the dreamer than the conscious symbols that refer to them.

      Lucid means conscious symbols are taken as the primary actuality
which they are (along of course with the perceiver of the symbols).

      Non lucid means the being deals with uncertain and unprovable
referents.

      Lucid means the being deals only in the perfect certainties of his
conscious symbols.

      There are other dreamers both in our sleep dreams and in our waking
dream.

      Our control over either sleep or waking dreams ranges from total to
none depending on the situation and our cognition level.

      The process of going OT is the process regaining lucidity in the
sleep and waking dreams, and regaining direct causative power over both
of them.

      The implied referent does not in fact exist, and if it did there
would never be any way to know it did because all we can observe are our
conscious symbols of it.

      Homer

Homer Wilson Smith     The Paths of Lovers    Art Matrix - Lightlink
(607) 277-0959 KC2ITF        Cross            Internet Access, Ithaca NY
homer at lightlink.com    In the Line of Duty    http://www.lightlink.com

Thu Jan 24 12:00:04 EST 2019
WEB:  http://www.clearing.org
BLOG: http://adoretheproof.blogspot.com
FTP:  ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/homer/adore202.memo
Send mail to archive at lightlink.com saying help in body
=========== http://www.lightlink.com/theproof ===============
Therefore, Learning with Certainty implies Learning,
but not by Being an Effect, and not across a Distance.