[tcbc] dates for next sing

Bekki Shining Bearheart bekki at church-of-earth-healing.org
Sun Jun 3 09:34:12 EDT 2018

When we do Sundays (or Saturdays, which we haven't tried yet) we
generally do 2-5. Wile there are plenty of shows we don't make it to,
Bound for Glory IS on our radar and we try to be respectful of that time
slot even when we can't make it.

By the way folks, for those who might be interested: The Irish session
is now meeting at a new time and place, the Argos hotel downtown at 7
pm. That tie frame is a bit more manageable for those of us who go to
bed early. We were able to go last week and it was lovely. Mark, thank
you for singing- it was delightful. Please do that a little more often!

Bekki